About Our Church
The Sacred Heart Church, Kolalgiri is situated at a distance of 68 kms from Mangalore and 11 kms from Udupi and about 4.8 kms from Kallianpur. It is surrounded by Brahmavar, Petri and Perampalli Parishes.
Originally, Kolalgiri was a part of the Milagres Church, Kallianpur. In 1887, majority of the Catholics of Kolalgiri had joined schismatic church of Brahmavar. In 1907, Fr Sebastian Noronha, parish priest of the Milagres Church started a school at Kolalgiri and by educating the children he succeeded in getting back their parents, about 61 families, to the Catholic fold. Read More
This Section Displays the Current and Upcoming events of our Parish